DEVOPS ENGINEER - BOISE, ID - $80-125K SALARY
A technology team is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to join and collaboratively work with multiple teams to deploy the company's systems for web applications. You will help drive the design and automation of processes on web applications and services to support the Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines for software delivery across the enterprise. You will work closely with multiple teams to help build, collect, and report these CI/CD pipeline metrics.
* Bachelor's degree with the ability to demonstrate experience building and releasing tools within large companies for deployment.
* Experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment pipelines.
* Demonstrate experience with Python scripting languages.
* Working with a team to build, release, and maintain tools for deployment
* You must have an energetic personality that works well with others
* Self-motivation and strategic mindset
Necessary Key Skills:
* CI/CD pipeline software operations
This company has won multiple awards for fastest growing private companies and have made the Top 500 'America's Best Small Companies' on Forbes. If you love to travel, there is a history of company trips around the world, and they are a game-loving, competitive group.
Location: Boise, ID
If interested in the position, contact Jordyn Malmstrom at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your updated resume attached in Word document format, or call me at (303) 558-4413 (ext. 4413). My client is looking to fill the role as soon as possible.