Senior PHP Developer - Aarhus - DKK 50000
Do you have a fundamental experience in back end development? Do you see yourself in being part of a strong and dedicated team where your work will impact the growth of the leading e-commerce company in the Nordics?
You will be an integral part of a development team of 15 dedicated employees. You will be situated in Aarhus acting as senior to a team of 4 competent and committed developers. Furthermore, your responsibilities will extend towards working together with product managers ans UX designers to name a few.
As a senior back end developer, your role will include the positioning of being involved in the continuous development of the back end platforms, which is based on PHP and MySQL which is the foundation of the IT systems; accessed by thousands of customers in the Nordics.
* General development of systems
* Improving flow for continuous delivery and test automation framework
* Finding, sharing and integrating new tools and technologies
* Defining tasks
* Scoping tasks
* Participation in architectural debates
The ideal candidate will have:
* Strong experience in web development, mainly using PHP.
* Linux systems and MySQL databases
* Test driven development and knows about design patterns
* Agile methodologies; SCRUM or Kanban
* Motivated to learn
The company includes:
* Start-up atmosphere, but very stable
* Opportunity to work with cutting edge tech
* Opportunities for personal and professional development
* Flat structure with a fast decision making process
Interviews and hiring are ongoing. As we are looking for multiple candidates you are welcome to pass this opportunity on to other relevant applicants. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to Malcolm Donnelly at +45 89 87 15 02 or firstname.lastname@example.org