Senior AWS Data Engineer - Philadelphia, PA -- Full Time - Negotiable Salary
Looking for an experienced AWS Data Engineer to pair with my clients growing healthcare company in Center City Philadelphia. This company is in the process of building out their engineering team and would like to bring experienced individuals on to lay out the ground floor. In this role you will be responsible for designing and constructing a new legacy data platform hosted on the AWS Cloud. You will have to create new data processing pipelines using Python, build data ingestion engine, synchronize data, and process business intelligence needs. They are offering a competitive base salary up to $165K with a sign on bonus, equity options, remote flexibility, and clear growth opportunities!
* Expert in Cloud Computing on AWS (S3, EC2, Redshift, EMR, Lambda)
* Strong programming experience using Python, Java, and Scala
* Prior experience constructing ETL processing pipelines
* Experience in real stream processing with Spark, Kinesis, and Kafka
* Knowledge in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
* Ability to lead and direct others in projects
* Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Competitive base salary
* Sign on Bonus
* Performance based bonus
* Equity options
* Remote flexibility
* 4 Weeks PTO
* Clear growth opportunities
* Ability to work with the latest cutting edge technologies
* Direct relationship with CEO
* Direct influence on hiring process
* Premium Healthcare
* Commuter card
* And more!
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who has great communication skills that is determined to grow their career, as well as being a proven team contributor. My client has noted that the interview process has begun and they have started interviewing in house candidates, so if you would like to be considered for this position APPLY NOW!
To apply, contact me via email: email@example.com ; phone: (212)-731-8282 ; or LinkedIn message. Upon conversation, please be able to provide an updated CV.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader in Amazon Web Services recruiting. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.