DevOps Engineer | $140K-$165K | Remote (25% travel)
- Infrastructure/Operations background
- Consulting experience
- AWS Partner preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication
Role & Responsibilities
* Match infrastructure implementation / monitoring / management with software architecture
* Influence software architecture to simplify / streamline operational management
* Configuration changes / documentation / automation of changes
* Monitor infrastructure / application performance & health
* Developing and monitoring infrastructure automation for deployment
Skills & Qualifications
* Heavy AWS background
* Infrastrucutre focus
* Terraform and CloudFormation
* Configuration Management
* Consulting experience is a must
*To be considered for this role, You must be authorized to work in the U.S. This client is not able to provide sponsorship now or in the future.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
*To expedite your application process, please reach out via phone at 972-437-8259 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.