An exclusive client is looking for experienced AWS DevOps Engineers to join their Site Reliability team in Chicago, Illinois. Projected to make over $200 million of revenue in 2019, the client advertises a dynamic start up culture and was named one of the best places to work in the nation by Glassdoor. They are looking for mid-senior level Site Reliability Engineers that will be integral players in improving AWS cloud deployment platforms.
* A strong grasp of Linux administration including Bash scripting
* Networking expertise including VPCs, SDNs, VLANs, and firewalls
* Familiarity with at least one IAC / CM tool
* Familiarity with at least one code build / deploy tool
* A bachelor's degree in science, technology, engineering, or a similar field is required.
* AWS administration experience including working EC2 instances, VPCs, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda functions, RDS databases, S3 storage, IAM security, ECS containers, Cloudwatch metrics & logs
* Experience with serverless functions using AWS Lambda, Azure Functions, or Google Cloud Functions
* Experience with Docker Containers on ECS or Kubernetes
* Experience with SQL, using RDS-PostgreSQL or other DBMS
* Experience with monitoring / alerting tools such as New Relic, Grafana, Prometheus, Sysdig
* Experience with log aggregation tools such as Sumologic, FluentD, ELK, Splunk
* Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks & drinks available.
* Subsidized daily lunches.
* CTA & Metra benefit program.
* Free gym membership.
* Free shuttle passes to Metra stations.
* Casual dress policy.
* 401(k) match program.
* Competitive salary and benefits package.
* Fun, fast-paced work environment.
* Dynamic start-up culture and environment.
* Ability to make an immediate impact in a growth stage company.
* Flexible paid vacation policy.
* Free health benefit options.
* Intramural sports leagues.
* Weekly office events (happy hours, massages, game nights, private yoga sessions, catered
* breakfasts, etc.).
* Dual monitors and stand-up work stations.
* Awesome panoramic office view of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.
* Equal opportunity employer.