Are you looking to make a difference and help build a system that will have a positive impact in the intelligence community? As a DevOps Infrastructure Engineer on our team, you'll use your development experience to streamline our software development life cycle from development to production. You'll lead efforts to incorporate open source tools, automation, Cloud resources, and Infrastructure as Code to cut down tedious boring tasks and free up the team's developers to do what they do best - innovate. This is an opportunity to broaden your skills into areas like agile, chaos engineering, Cloud-based development, containerizaton, and serverless while developing software that will improve national security.
* 3+ years with developing CI/CD DevSecOps pipelines
* 1+ years with designing, building, and implementing, automation tools and Infrastructure as Code, including Ansible, CloudFormation, or Terraform
* 1+ years working with Docker, Kubernetes, and OpenShift
* Python and Bash scripting
* Active Top Secret Clearance
Why You Should Work Here:
* Competitive compensation package
* Access to experts in virtually every field
* A culture that focuses on supporting employees
* Training resources: learning portal, tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-596-4983. My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.