I am working with a leading health care company who is expanding their top of the line practice in to the Woodlands. Their digital health care platform is dedicated to the development of cognitive health assessment tools and ensure better evaluation and care of patients.
This highly technical Cloud Architect role will have the opportunity to work closely with the internal team and create top of the line solutions with bleeding edge of technology. This organization is passionate about technology and always looking to innovate - so if this is you, I would apply for this job!
What they are looking for:
* 5+ years of cloud expertise - AWS specific
* Proficiency in cloud native applications - Lambda, EC2, S3, IAM, CloudFormation, etc.
* Python and Java programming expertise
* Experience working in a Linux/UNIX environment
* Strong knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, and Jenkins
* Understanding of IaC tools like Terraform
What they can offer you:
* Highly competitive PTO structure
* Amazing health, dental, vision insurance coverage
* Income protection
* Commuter benefits
* Office happy hour
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other with Amazon Web Services please e-mail your CV and contact details to Amanda Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-437-8259 x3849.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.