AWS Big Data Engineer - Philadelphia, PA - Full Time - $140K+
Searching for an experienced AWS Big Data Engineer to pair with my clients growing technology company located in the Center City of Philadelphia. This company is currently focused on building a new data platform hosted on the AWS Cloud. In this role, you will have a variety of different tasks such as; rebuilding and constructing new ETL processing pipelines using Python, building out an enterprise data warehouse, processing business intelligence needs, and more!
They are offering a base salary starting at $140K, but are willing to negotiate higher for senior level individuals. As well as, the clear opportunity to grow into a managerial position, more than four weeks PTO, equity options, and the ability to work with the latest technologies of your choice!
* Expertise in cloud computing on AWS using (Redshift, EMR, EC2, Lambda, Kinesis)
* Expertise in Big Data processing technologies
* Proficient in programming with Python, Scala, and Java
* Demonstrated experience constructing ETL pipelines from scratch
* End to end experience working with Data Warehouses
* Experience working with both NoSQL and SQL databases
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work with a team to meet tight deadlines
* Competitive Base Salary with a Bonus
* Equity options
* 4+ weeks PTO
* Off every U.S. major holiday
* Traveling expenses
* Provided company phone and laptop
* Clear growth opportunities
* Great company culture
* Premium Healthcare
* Ability to attend industry workshops and seminars
* Ability to receive AWS Certifications
* 2 Step Interview Process
My client has expressed urgency upon me to help them fill this position ASAP! They have several candidate in process and do not expect this search to go on much longer. So it is highly suggested to APPLY NOW before its too late!
To apply, contact me via email: email@example.com ; phone: (212)-731-8282 ; or LinkedIn message. Upon conversation, please be able to provide an updated CV.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader in Amazon Web Services recruiting. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.