- You, as the transition lead will be required to manage the successful and safe introduction of a critical national programme into live service operations from 2 legacy services.
- You will mobilise, plan and lead the transition activities to deliver against programme objectives, following the internal governance/delivery assurance processes.
- Develop and manage delivery of the Transition Approach enabling LEDs implementation, including dependencies across technical, data migration and business change workstreams to meet required cut over acceptance criteria
Skills and experience required from you:
- Expertise managing the transition of legacy services to successful delivery within a programme covering a wide range of required work-streams, e.g technical delivery, test, service management, communications, readiness, cut-over, early life support
- Experience of delivering successful transition outcomes
- Proactive management of internal and external controls including although not limited to RAID
- Experience of working in blended, multi-discipline, multi-vendor team environments
- The ability to engage and influence at senior levels
Other information on the role:
This job is a 12 month FTC with a salary of £45,000 +company benefits. Those who apply for this role must have Security clearance or be prepared to undergo security clearance in addition to undergoing a Non Policing Police Vetting (NPPV-3)
Phone Harriet Wood @ 01915949725 or email @ firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this opportunity further.