DevOps Engineer - Reston, VA- 150k
Ready for a new opportunity that will allow you to be an influential part of modernizing of a company's DevOps system? This is a great opportunity for someone wanting change and want to make an impact in the field.
My client is currently in search of someone with a strong Splunk background as they will be responsible for modernizing and improving their already established DevOps system. They are looking for someone with the drive to succeed. This company offers you an environment to be collaborative and pushes you to excel in your professional goals.
Role & Responsibility:
* Installation, configuration, operations and maintenance of monitoring and logging tools in AWS cloud
* Design and manage the end to end monitoring requirements for application and infrastructure
* Support application developments, build new systems, upgrade and patch existing ones
* Create and maintain documentation of different AWS environments and service usage
* 4+ years of experience in DevOps Domain
* 2+ years of experience working with AWS Cloud
* 2+ years of experience in administration of Splunk, Steel Central or New Relic
* Expertise in writing Splunk regex, Splunk searches
* Expertise in Splunk Searching and reporting modules, Knowledge objects
* Exposure to agile methodology of execution (Scrum or Kanban)
This company is eager to hire someone ASAP and begin the project immediately! They are a growing business technology consulting firm recognized for earning the loyalty of customer and employees by committing to their success. They would like to offer around 150K for your expertise. Don't hesitate to apply! Please contact me directly at email@example.com or (267) 314-8528.
Jefferson Frank, Leader in Cloud Services Recruitment