Remote DevOps Engineer - AWSLocation: RemoteTechnology Focus: DevOps - AWSJob Type: Permanent
I am currently working with a large premier Cloud partner who have branches across the US. Being one of the most well renowned and respected services providers and focussing in Cloud services, migrations, software development and application development they have created an innovative and well organised structure within their huge team.
They help to create different enablement's and solutions which in turn create a better business orientated services to end users and customers, they do this by using the most recent and modernised technologies alongside various methodologies such as agile and waterfall.
We are currently looking for a well experienced DevOps engineer with a development savvy background. You will work on full project lifecycles from start to finish which includes developing software, testing, migration to cloud and implementations. You will work alongside a dedicated and passionate team who have established themselves as a leading force within the Cloud space working heavily within the AWS platform.
Some of the key projects you will work on include Mass migrations into cloud based environments, Cloud native applications on an agile methodology where you help to design and create business applications which are enabled within the AWS platform. Mission critical applications where your work will be help as a critical part of client strategy. You will work extensively within the Automation space helping to maintain environment and software's and repair where necessary ensuring that all issues are then resolved for the long term future. Lastly you will help to create a highly motivated DevOps modernization and push DevOps methodologies into and already established DevOps environment.We are looking for:
What you will receive:
- Strong exposure to the DevOps space with experience in DevOps environments being highly sought after.
- Exposure to the development space using Java, Python OR PHP.
- Extensive exposure to the AWS platform (or other cloud based environments) will be key, your work and the projects you work on will all be heavily orientated around Cloud environments.
- Experience to infrastructure services such as Linux servers and Linux based maintenance.
- Automation experience using Python, Ansible or Jenkins.
- Code testing experience will be highly beneficial.
- Virtualization experience with KVM, Hyper-V OR VMware.
- Firstly, you will work in one of the largest cloud providers in the US with modern technologies and full training where necessary.
- An above market related salary.
- Very strong benefit structures with Medical, Dental and vision cover.
- 401K schemes.
- 100% Remote based work.
To get in touch via email drop me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
or feel free to call me on +1 347 270 8873 for a confidential market or job update.
You can also view our latest vacancies on our website at www.nigelfrank.com