Data Architect, San Diego - 160-200k
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? My Client is an award winning company at a prime location in San Diego and offers three days on-site, 2 days remote!
* AWS Experience
* Engineering and/or software development experience
* Bigdata Ecosystem (Hadoop)
* Architect Level Expertise on Hadoop Tech stack and all related technologies
* Demonstrated ability to communicate highly technical concepts in business terms and articulate value of adopting Big Data technologies
* Develop architecture documents and hand over to developer/engineers, provide architectural guidance as needed
Role & Responsibilities:
* You will be responsible for designing and deployment of global, highly available, large enterprise and commercial scale cloud infrastructure.
Contact Details: Looking to fill this position immediately. If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-600-0481.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professional on the planet. Back by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve- one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.