Senior Software Developer, Architect - Raleigh, NC - Join a Growing Team!
Core Technology Skills
* Architect-level candidates must be able to articulate complex technical concepts to non-technical co-workers and executives.
* Strong diagramming, documentation and technical presentation skills are required
* Translate business objectives into prioritized technical requirements, and create a specific implementation architecture and approach.
* Where applicable, evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms, software, methodologies, standards, etc.
* Experience with Big Data technologies and concepts a plus
* Experience with the AWS platform and services a plus
Team and Project Management
* Provide input as needed for scoping, project planning, risk management, and budget planning
* Ability to lead a small team of developers and coordinate with product and project managers to ensure accurate status communication and delivery timing
* Promulgate coding conventions, best practices and documentation standards
* Become an active mentor to other developers
Education & Experience:
* Hands-on programming experience
* Application and system architecture experience
* University degree, ideally in the field of computer science, engineering, or another rigorous technical discipline
* Additional relevant certifications (for example, on AWS) are a plus
* 401k 3% match
* 3 weeks PTO
* 5 Fridays off in the summer of your choosing (separate of PTO)
* Office Closed Christmas - New Years
Looking to fill this position immediately. Contact me by email at email@example.com or call 813-437-6931.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professional on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve- one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.