Remote AWS DevOps- Automation Engineer $126,000- $131,000
Looking for individuals with experience in software development and systems operations with AWS DevOps who are hungry to expand their knowledge and contribute to new ideas pertaining to engineering autonomy. Our AWS exclusive company assists enterprises with finding the services they need to develop fundamentally secure services for faster and more consistent software and infrastructure deployments. Our goal is to provide our customers with the flexibility to be in charge of their own software to increase product functionality.
* Work remote
* Unlimited PTO
* Flexible schedule
* Continuous learning opportunities
* Part of a large distributed remote team
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Employ industry leading Continuous Delivery patterns and collaboratively work with other members to execute them to achieve successful continuous delivery solutions.
* Collaboratively work with Senior DevOps Automation Engineers
* AWS certified preferred but not required
We understand the importance of a work-life balance, which is why we allow our employees to work anywhere with available internet connection. Outside of any core working hours, you could be working from home, the beach, outer space or a coworking space. We value your career goals, as well as our customer's goals, and are happy to allow employees an unlimited amount of PTO. Employees are part of a large distributed remote team. In order to insure you'll never feel alone, we provide employees the tools to stay in touch and collaborate with colleagues, whether that's through simple meetings or a pair programming exercise.
* Past experience demonstrating programming capability in a high-level programming language such as Ruby, Python, Java, C# or other language
* Technical experience in either development, operations, or full-stack implementations
* Implements successful customer engagements providing continuous delivery solutions, preferably employing AWS
* Demonstrates Linux or Windows command-line capability
* Familiar with core suite of AWS Services related to DevOps, with particular depth in those that are heavily used when providing DevOps Automation solutions, including the Management and Deployment services such as AWS CloudFormation, OpsWorks and IAM
* Experience establishing and employing Continuous Integration practices and tools such as Jenkins or other CI tools
* Frequent and comfortable use of configuration management automation tools such as Chef (or other such tools) in creating continuous delivery systems
* AWS Certified Associate (Solutions Architect, Sys Ops, Developer). If you do not already have one or more AWS certifications, we focus on achieving that during a new engineers first 100 days on the job.
For all inquiries about this position, please contact Kayla Lozano at 972-437-8259 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now, or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.