AWS Solutions Architect - St. Louis, MO - $150,000-$175,000+ bonuses
Technology: Cloud, Big Data Architecture
An AWS Premiere Consulting Partner in St. Louis is looking to take on a versatile Cloud Solution Architect focused on Data Warehousing where you will be responsible for building their clients next generation data platforms. They are looking for a very Technical Architect who can turn around and double as a consultant as you will deliver presentations to their current and future clients regarding cloud best practices.
* Responsible for designing, building and improving Cloud environments
* Oversee the clients computing strategy while managing project work and deliver to their clients expectations
* Mentor their clients through these processes to ensure the highest level of client and partner relationship
* Assist client with Agile methodologies
* Lead a team of Data Engineers
* Train and mentor more junior Data Engineers as needed
* Prior experience leading Cloud migrations onto AWS, Azure or GCP
* Extensive experience with Python or Java
* Background in Data Engineering
* Spark and Hadoop expert
* Understand how to implement analytic solutions with one or more of the following: Hortonworks, EMR, Cloudera, HDInsight etc.
* Preferred Certification: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
If you would like to be considered for this position, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including AWS and Azure, as well as Big Data, Data Science and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at email@example.com . Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.