I am working with a unique client based in the city of London, who are looking for creative individuals to join their business. You will join a team of UX/UI developers, where you will lead and support development of both projects and team members. This will give you a chance to work in a diverse environment with a passionate team, that gives huge opportunity for personal development.
* Defining and planning the UX/UI strategy, work flow and evaluating results.
* Coordination of UX/UI activities with other departments.
* Work with project leadership and development teams to define and refine the scope of the product.
* Presenting designs and gathering feedback from the leadership team and key stakeholders.
* Create user research plans for different markets, analysing the information to provide insights and actionable steps for the product team.
* Develop, produce, and iterate information architecture diagrams, user stories and flows, wireframes, and prototypes for mobile experiences.
* Establishing and promoting design guidelines, style guides, best practice, and standards across the design team and other departments.
* Run and assist quantitative and qualitative user testing sessions to validate concepts through evidence.
* 3 years minimum of proven experience on a user experience role or human-centered design.
* Ability to show examples of work using a variety of UX methodologies and approaches on multiple contexts. Like personas, journey maps, develop ideas and solutions, wireframes, prototypes and testing.
* Solid understanding of interaction design, visual design and problem solving.
* Understanding of best practices for designing responsive and mobile experiences across multiple devices on iOS and Android.
* Strong working knowledge of design tools such as Sketch.
* Experience building prototypes using Flinto, Marvel or similar tools.
* Knowledge of management tools like Confluence, Jira or Abstract are a plus.
* Ability to lead workshops and idea generation meetings.
* A family feeling team that looks after each other and actively encourages team activities.
* Flexible working hours.
* Work from home days.
* Free breakfast, fruits and snacks, cake on Wednesdays and drinks and snacks every Friday.
* Private pension.
* Health care package.
* Cycle to work scheme.
If you are interested in this position or would like to know more information, please contact me on 0191 406 0790 or email me at email@example.com