***Salesforce Sales Architect IT Manager / Austin, TX / $150000+++***
Are you serious about advancing your career, stuck in a dead end job, current project stalling, contract up, or simply just in need of change? If this sounds like you, we need to speak today. We're currently looking to fill multiple IT Salesforce positions in your market right now.Description:
We're currently searching for a Data Architect to join the Services team. We are looking for individuals with a services/consulting background, preferably implementing SAAS solutions, who are enthusiastic about data and strive to produce high quality results. The successful candidate should be knowledgeable about data modeling, data analysis techniques, data quality, and possess good interpersonal & communication skills.Responsibilities Include:
- Working with customers and Pricing Scientists to build a data pipeline for use in platform and analytics solutions
- Requirement gathering for both a traditional data model or UI utilizing SFDC platform.
- Managing the interdependencies and sequencing of implementing multiple products with conflicting priorities
- Interfacing with the customer's IT group to acquire and integrate the data in both directions
- Partnering with the project team on code design for the project and to ensure that best practices are followed
- Actively engaging in each assigned project to assist with the identification and implementation of business rules
- Proactively ensuring the quality of the data being entered into the system and use tools to build tests to ensure the quality throughout the process
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and helping to drive those requirements through the system
- Documenting the project data model, assumptions and the business rules
- Working with Data Engineers to complete tasks where needed
- Traveling to customer locations (10-15% travel)
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree. Prefer Computer Science or related, or comparable experience
- Multiple years of relevant consulting or services experience, preferably with SAAS Implementation projects (CPQ, CRM, PROS, Vendavo, Salesforce CPQ, Apptus)
- AWS stack in a multi-tenant environment including RedShift, Aurora, Spark, S3 etc.
- Force.com configuration and some development using APEX, Visualforce, Lightning components etc.
- Strong SQL Server or similar RDBMS development skills with Big Data Technologies exposure
- System Integration and Data exchange (APIs, Webservices) both pre-designed or custom.
- Excellent understanding of designing for performance and performance tuning in a Microsoft environment. SQL 2017 or recent version technology stack preferred
- Excellent troubleshooting skills - ability to find data quality and performance issues quickly and effectively
- Designing high performance Analytics with Tableau or similar visualization tool
- Excellent understanding of data modeling techniques and tools
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with pricing & quoting applications a plus
- Experience with Big Data storage and analytics technologies is desired
- Experience of managing and working with offshore resources
If interested, please send your resume to Austin Curtis at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact me by phone at (813)-437-6908
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unraveled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.