AWS DevOps Engineer / Flanders Consultancy
Located in Gent, Belgium, the Next Generation Managed Service Provider is looking for a new DevOps engineer to join their team. They work with complex and critical applications with over two decades of experience.
A part of their work is to migrate, run, design, manage and optimise their customer infrastructure and applications through AWS. They strive to build and maintain strong, healthy and long-lasting relationships with their customer base. Join in with an international company, with offices based in Belgium, The Netherlands, Bulgaria and Denmark.
What do we need?
* Passion for AWS. Follow trends and look for ways to turn your knowledge into practice.
* You are an architect or would some-day like to be one.
* You have the ability to transition to the cloud and build cloud strategies.
* You are able to guide customers toward the best solution.
* You can help shape our AWS offers.
* You are already AWS Certified or willing to become Certified.
* Professional work experience with AWS Cloud based Solutions.
* Hands-on implementations experience, running, migrating and designing on AWS.
* Professional work experience with Infrastructure as Code, preferably Cloud Formation.
* Fluency in both Dutch and English.
* Have an analytical mind, look for solutions where others see problems.
* Transparency and open in your communication.
* Excellent writing skills.
What we have on offer to you?
* Above market-average salary, tailored to your skills and experience.
* Standard benefits & allowances on top of your salary.
* Work-Life balance & opportunity to enjoy waking up for work.
* AWS Certifications & advanced training - Good for person and professional development.
If you would like to work more with AWS, here is your chance. Feel free to get in touch with me and we can discuss this further: email@example.com.