Sr. Software Engineer III- Java/AWS- Reston, VA- 150K
Would you like to be on the ground floor of the rebuilding of Desktop Underwriter? Play lead to a team to assess needs for the business processes that are automated by the application. You can facilitate the company's digital transformation to AWS.
Utilize modern tools, techniques and methods to develop, modify or update the applications used by business and infrastructure units. This role will give you an integral part of the software's creation and modification process. This role is permanent and salaried at $150,000.
You will be:
* Working hands-on with product owners and other development teams to determine new/re-imagined applications or large/complex development projects
* Creating and updating documentation to supplement development efforts. Such as specifications, implementation guides, architecture diagrams or design documents
* Participating in code reviews to insure each increment adheres to the original user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate
* Responding to any complications that arise in the applications in production to ensure the continued development
* Serving as a technical lead for an Agile team and participating in Agile ceremonies
* Mentoring less experienced technical staff with high end development tools to assist with the development process
* Leveraging the companies DevOps tool to build, inspect, deploy, test, and promote new/updated features
You should apply to this position if you have advanced proficiency in the following:
* Unit testing and coding in multiple languages (e.g. Java, etc.)
* Object Oriented Design (OOD) and analysis
* Application of non-functional software qualities, such as resiliency, maintainability, etc.
* Behavior-driven testing techniques
If this role interest you, please send an updated resume to k.lang@JeffersonFrank.com or call Kali Lang at 813-437-6898 for any information regarding the role or next steps.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the AWS market and some of the opportunities and AWS jobs that are available I can be contacted at 215-240-7366 Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Services opportunities!