I'm working with a startup company in the Boston area that is seeking a Sr. DevOps Engineer to join and help grow their US team! The current team is small, but are forecasted to grow upwards of 150-200% by end of year.
This is the first DevOps role in the US and they are seeking the best of the best in New England! See details below for more information.
* Work collaboratively with Software Development team to deploy and scale microservices
* Build and deploy processes as part of a Continuous Integration pipeline
* Keep up with a fast, agile environment while remaining efficient and organized
* Lead DevOps initiatives across the US and work with the team overseas
* Eventually build out a team of your own DevOps Engineers and act as Lead
* AWS (S3, EC2, Lambda, Route53, RDS, ELK, VPC, IAM, etc.)
* Terraform, CloudFormation is secondary
* Kubernetes (building and deploying clusters from scratch) and Docker
* CI/CD (Jenkins, Artifactory, ConcourseCI)
* DNS load balancing with nginx, RESTful and GraphQL concepts
* Administration supporting SaaS systems with GSuite, Jira, GitHub or Slack
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other with Amazon Web Services please e-mail your CV and contact details to Audrey Griego at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-731-6404 x 3139