LEAD DEVELOPER IN A BRAND NEW START-UP - In London with a highly competitive salary and a dog friendly office
This start-up are looking to re-invent the way in which we watch and bet on sports. With significant investment from industry leaders, many see this product as a fresh new approach to really engage with the industries online users. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Lead Developer in a fast growing start-up in Central London. Operating on a world-class, highly scalable python-orientated stack hosted on AWS. This company is looking for a Lead Developer to help progress them to the next level. The ideal candidate for this team will be joining as a lead developer and will support growth over time to become the CTO.
The benefits of working for this start-up:
This company offers a highly competitive salary along with 25 days holiday + all public holidays with the option to buy shares in the company. The office is bright and fun, located in the East End of London and is easily accessible by public transport such as the Northern Line. This office also come with the benefit of being dog friendly and providing free food and drink.
This role includes:
* Growing the business by leading the technical strategy, supporting additional funding rounds and building a tech team.
* Own and manage all of the company's technology, codebase and infrastructure.
You must be equally excited by the prospect of leading technical strategy and cutting code.
What is the company looking for?
From a technical perspective, you should be highly competent with the following technologies:
* React Native
From a business perspective, you should:
* Have some knowledge of sports betting, and be excited about building a revolutionary betting app.
* Be ready to take on the challenge of becoming the pivotal lead developer of a fast-growing, early stage start-up
* You should be able to work collaboratively and be independently driven, and be enthusiastic about the opportunity of hiring and leading a team.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01915949725 to discuss this opportunity further.
Find me on linked in @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/harriet-wood-159a62137/