Junior DevOps Engineer, 40K, London
We're a leading digital services firm who are proud to be working with some of the biggest and best organisations in the world. We develop digital technology that helps people to work smarter, better and faster; by creating bespoke solutions for public and private organisations all over the world, and build innovative software platforms that make life easier for both clients and customers.
We're looking for looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer to join our agile team assisting with the automation of processes, configuration management, Continuous Integration and delivery and the deployment of containers.
What do we have?
* A community of passionate and experienced people who you can learn alongside
* Some awesome graduates we are nurturing to become amazing DevOps wizards just like yourself
* A supportive environment in which you can explore new opportunities and develop new skills
* Regular meetups and international conferences where we share our knowledge and expertise
* Great coffee and free fruit
* Nerf guns - just for fun!
What we need you to have
* Some commercial experience with a combination of any of the below.
* CI/CD automation
* Scripting (e.g Bash, Python)
Strong preference will be given to anyone with knowledge of:
Send your CV to P.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
DevOps, Junior, Cloud, AWS, Scripting, Automation, CI/CD, Containers, Azure, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, London, East London, West London, Central London