Jefferson Frank is looking for experienced hands-on Data Architects with deep understanding and application of AWS services in data and analytics realm such as data lake, data warehouse and cloud implementations. You will be client facing and play a critical role in understanding business and solution needs of customers to create superior customer experience.
* Drive the discovery, design and execution of wide variety of data solutions for clients
* Provide guidance and oversight on all aspects of solution delivery: estimation, design, management and delivery
* Develop proof of concepts on technology services in the market in order to address a client requirement and to stay relevant
* Work with our key customers to create superior customer experience on investment in digital technologies like cloud, big data, mobility, analytics and AI
* Work with presales, practice and marketing teams to provide right technical expertise and support in developing collaterals like solution offerings, thought leadership - white papers, blogs, etc.
* Assist in defining use cases for industry specific solutions leveraging digital technologies
* Assist in creation of business cases for new investment needs
* Lead client and other stakeholder meetings on technical discussions
Required Skills & Experience:
* Should have in-depth hands-on solution development / architect experience with one or more of the following AWS Services - EMR, Glue, Kinesis, Redshift, RDS, DynamoDB, Elastic Search, Lex, Alexa, Lambda, ImageRekognition, SageMaker, QuickSight
* Good to have experience in relevant services from other cloud service provider or open source tools
* Should have good programming experience in Python, Java or Scala
* Prior work experience as a solution architect having performed the above job role for a minimum of 2 years
* Should have good understanding and knowledge of digital solutions and how they are being best leveraged by various industries
* Proven ability to drive complex design and development efforts in an agile environment
* Strong analytical and reasoning skills
* Ability to articulate technology to varied audiences (business users, technology architects, delivery managers, business leaders)
* Must hold bachelor's degree or equivalent from a premier institute
* Excellent communication skills
* Willing to travel to client sites globally
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-530-2039. Ask for Sean! My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS Big Data Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at 480-530-2039. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.