My client is looking for Cloud Architects with a strong, proven track record of building and maintaining cloud infrastructures. The ideal candidate would have multiple years of experience with AWS infrastructure and its respective languages/programs.
* Design and oversight of client's cloud environments with a focus on AWS and play a vital role in the design and implementation of production, staging and development cloud infrastructures running in managed 24x7 environments
* Development of customer cloud strategies aligned with customer's business objectives
* Provide leadership in DevOps and Infrastructure-as-code methodologies and techniques including configuration management, change control and full repeatability
* Nurture cloud computing expertise internally and externally to drive our core DevOps and cloud philosophies
* Assist with project timeline estimates and task assignments
* Develops and complies with the Change Control process and Architecture Standardization.
Technical Skills required:
* Expert in AWS cloud services such as EC2, CloudFront, Lambda, IAM, S3, etc.
* Strong understanding of cloud and infrastructure components
* Knowledge of cloud IaaS technologies (CloudFormation, Terraform)
* Proficient with Configuration Management tools (Salt, Chef, Ansible)
* Comfortable with DevOps methodologies such as CI/CD, version control(git), full-stack repeatability
* 3+ years' experience in IT infrastructure architecture, or full stack development.
* 5+ years' experience with server Operating Systems (Linux, Windows Server)
* Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
* AWS Certified Solutions Architect- Associate (preferred)
Bring Your Own Device Policy with monthly payroll reimbursement, Life Insurance/Long Term Disability, Health Insurance with HRA, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, and a fun and casual work environment.
If you or anyone you know might be interested in this opportunity, please reach out to John Ortiz at (212) 379-6404 ext. 7602 or J.Ortiz1@jeffersonfrank.com with an updated resume.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any DevOps and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS DevOps Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at (212) 379-6404 ext. (7602). Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.