AWS DevOps - Java Developer, 6-12 mon contract - Seattle, WA
My client is looking for an experienced Java Developer to join their AWS Consulting Partner Firm in Seattle. They have over 65 clients with some of the largest and most reputable names in business and retail. My client values individual skill sets to determine where they can make the most impact on their projects and an ultimate good fit.
- Java development expert, especially in terms as IaC
- Experience with AWS as an environment for java application developement
- DevOps experience with the CI/CD pipeline and containerisation
- Excellent communication skills for client facing projects
- Develop new and existing applications hosted on AWS
- Communicate to client and managers clearly about project progress
- Building, releasing and maintaining the CI/CD pipeline
**US Citizens and green card holders are encouraged to apply. Our client is unable to sponsor at this time.**
If you are looking for a new and challenging positions, please email me directly at email@example.com to set-up a qualification call with an attached resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.