Salary range £50,000-£100,000 (depending on experience)
Jefferson frank are currently working with an innovative luxury fashion, personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, the company inspire their international client base to discover rare and luxury items. The company then search the globe to produce the items for their clients. They believe that this is the future of retail. This company is already in the tech city's future fifty programme which recognises some of the UK's fastest growing businesses.
* An expert knowledge and commercial experience developing services and APIs using js, including the knowledge of core Node.js modules and npm packages
* Webpack, React and related libraries - an expert knowledge of the React development patterns and related development tools and libraries
* Substantial TypeScript experience
* A good working knowledge of AWS services: ECS, SNS, S3, RDS, Lambda are just to name few we use right now
* Docker containers
* Securing web applications
* Experience with continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) tools and systems
* Experience of designing and implementing large systems
* Good knowledge of some variant of SQL
* Working as a member of the team at every stage of software development life cycle.
* Designing solutions, writing code, testing code, automating test and deployment.
* Researching and learning new methodologies and technologies and bring this knowledge to the team.
* Providing input and influence discussions around best practices and new technologies, helping us to develop an effective basis for future developments.
Great agile working environment with a highly skilled, motivated team, based at Second Home in Spitalfields.
* Pension Scheme
* 25 Days Holiday
* Access to top of the range equipment
* Self development allowance for conferences and training
* Contribution to open source projects
* Cycle to work scheme
By 3 months:
* Contribute to OKR development and work as part of a self-organising SCRUM team to develop new features and functionality for our global platform.
* Take full ownership of a roadmap project, helping to build and design our next-generation systems
* Have a voice at the table, guiding our design, engineering & product teams towards new technology features
* Demonstrate leadership in your work
By 6 months:
* Be an instrumental part of the team, having several projects in your name
* Have researched and learnt new methodologies and technologies and bring this knowledge to the team
* Contributed to the growth of the team: interviewing, hiring, and training other team members
* Never want to leave
If you are genuinely interested, please do not hesitate to contact Sam on 01914060794 or email email@example.com