DevOps Engineer- Chantilly, VA
Are you looking for an opportunity with an impactful role utilizing your key skills and experience with DevOps. My client is currently searching for someone interested in developing a platform that will have an impact on exposing the finances of the federal government agencies to the public in an open and understanding way.
This role is in need of a platform developer who will focus on developing the core Cloud and DevOps platform for the project from end to end. Working with this client will provide you a challenging and dynamic work environment. You will have access to experts in virtually every field, a culture that focuses on supporting our employees and opportunities that provide stability while offering variety.
* Design and develop the core Cloud and DevOps platform
* Work with customers and end-users to understand their mission, current architecture and security requirements
* Contribute to tool and capability recommendations based on your research of the current environment and new technology
* 1+ years of experience in writing scripts with tools such as Python, Boto3, JSON, .yml and XML templates
* 1+ years of experience with Cloud services, including AWS, Azure, or GCP
* Knowledge of modern agile software development
* Ability to use and implement automation tools and Infrastructure as code to manage installations, pipelines and scripting
* Ability to obtain a security clearance
* BA or BS Degree
Don't miss out on this opportunity with one of the best companies in the Information Technology and Services industry. They are willing to offer a competitive salary and ready to hire ASAP. Apply today or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (267) 314 8528. I look forward to hearing from you!
Jefferson Frank, Leader in Cloud Services Recruitment