I am working with a growing platform based analytics company based in Houston, TX that is looking to add talent to their cloud native team - AWS specifically. They are heavily hosted on AWS with a tech stack also including Python, C++, and C#.
The opportunity in this role is to work with external customers and the internal application development team to build out cloud native applications and many more exciting tasks. They partner with Amazon and Microsoft so their backing and growth are off the charts.
Skills & Qualifications
* AWS proficiency - experience in all facets of building out and migrating
* AWS cloud native tooling - S3, Lambda, EC2, etc.
* Solid understanding of Docker containerization
* Heavy development experience - Python, C#/C++
* Competitive PTO structure
* Smaller, more collaborative (and fun) team
* Commuter benefits
* Personal growth plans laid out
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other with Amazon Web Services please e-mail your CV and contact details to Amanda Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-437-8259 x3849.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.