This client is fast becoming a global leader in personal health testing. Their medical technology platform provides connectivity between customers and our global network of laboratories. They are enabling customers to order, manage and track their own clinical outcomes through a personal online account.
Due to continued success and growth, they are looking for a Devops Engineer to join our exciting high growth company. They want someone that is hardworking, self-motivated and with attention to detail, to join them to continue to drive our business forward. This position is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly expanding company and will suit an applicant looking to further their career.
The hire will focus on keeping the pace and quality of the team's outputs at the top by leveraging Cloud and automation.
What are the benefits?
* The successful applicant will work as part of a dedicated data and technology focused brand with an emphasis on global success
* Work in a fast-paced and rapidly expanding Healthcare and Technical company with a clear focus on personal health improvements
* Free testing kits monthly to monitor your own health
* Competitive salary
* Commute Tax Saver
What are the role responsibilities?
* Automate everything
* Support the rest of the engineering team in growing and maintaining the Infrastructure as code / Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
* Monitoring of cloud environments
What are the desired requirments?
* Proficiency in systems scripting languages like Powershell and Bash
* Exposure to managing cloud platforms, AWS
* Windows Server and Linux
* Familiarity with the stack in use is and advantage (.NET, Packer, Terraform, AppVeyor, Vault)
* Conscious of the best practises with regards to security
If you feel you could be suited to this position then get in touch today!
#DevOps #AWS #.Net #Python #CheckITOut #DotNet #Programming #AWS #Linux #Dublin #Ireland #Opportunity #WorkHard #Progression