Customer Pre Sales Solutions Architect
Salary - Up to $180,000
Locations - Texas, California and New York.
Our client is an APN Premier Consulting Partner. They are a full spectrum AWS integrator and assist hundreds of companies to realize the value, efficiency, and productivity of the cloud. They take customers on their journey to enable, operate, and innovate using cloud technologies - from migration strategy to operational excellence and immersive transformation.
* Work with potential customers to understand their business and technical needs, and propose a variety of solutions demonstrating the innovative capabilities of the AWS platform and delivery team.
* Write formal project proposals and statements of work that capture the customer's requirements, propose adequate solutions that meet their business and technical objectives and estimate the effort required to execute projects aimed at specific goals and target outcomes
* Articulate an approach and unique offerings to our customers' technical and business leaders
* Understand and communicate the value proposition of AWS in architectural discussions with clients
* Act as the technical liaison between our customers and our internal teams during the pre-sales process
* Partner with our practice leaders to improve our offerings by understanding the future of technology, market fit, and competition
* Become a thought leader by educating and sharing best practices, building deep relationships with technical leaders, running customer workshops, contributing to publications, white papers, conferences, etc.
* Extensive experience in infrastructure or application architecture and engineering, including databases and networking
* Extensive experience working with AWS technologies
* Hands-on experience in both an architecture and engineering discipline related to infrastructure, data, or application engineering is a huge plus
* Ability to present complex technical topics to executive audiences in both technical and business conversations
* Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies