You will be using the latest tools and technologies supporting cloud environments. You will be working with infrastructure administrations and the DevOps Team to implement and maintain software solutions.
Role & Responsibilities
* Assist Cloud Architects to design AWS architecture or create governance models.
* Help key clients define their cloud strategy and create cloud governance models.
* Provide hands-on technical expertise when required on key projects.
* Able to provide technical situations, evangelise and advice on technology and strategic vision.
* Infrastructure Migration architecture, Microservice Architecture and execution experience.
* Hands on DevOps best practises.
* Exposure to the latest technologies such as Kubernetes & Prometheus.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong background working as a consultant with an in-depth understanding of AWS
* AWS certifications will defiantly be a bonus!
To apply for this role & for any enquiries please contact Ryan Page and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02038087321.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally. At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream job, or an organisation hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience.