DEVOPS LEAD DEVELOPER - DEVOPS - FULLY REMOTE - £85,000 PER ANNUM - EXCELLENT PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT/CERTIFICATION AVAILABLE
Are you looking for a fully remote role where you can lead your own team to success?
Are you aiming to accelerate DevOps methodologies and capabilities, as well as interacting with existing knowledge?
Do you want to take a central role in improving cyber security systems?
Then this is the job for you!
Role and Responsibilities:
* Instantiating up to date and modern local dev principles largely surrounding docker but the principles of what makes good local dev taking into account pipelines and environment stages
* Alerting/NoC on call
* CI/CD pipelining up the chain
* Blue/green deployment methodology
* Architecture/cloud provider agnosticism
* Global scalability
* Reducing costs
* Refining or overhauling DevOps practices and principles
* Increasing deployment rate and decreasing deployment time
* AWS (e.g. Elastic Beanstalk; EC2; ElasticSearch; RDS; Lambda; Cloudfront)
* Bash and Python
* General Linux fault finding
* CI/CD pipelines
* PHP Web app deployment philosophies and tools
* Security best practices in code and infrastructure
* Fully remote role
* Opportunities to expand skills through SANS courses etc.
* Private healthcare
* 28 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
* Excellent company pension
For further information or to apply, please contact me by phone on 0191 814 7451 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Megan Stevenson, Jefferson Frank International (specialising in AWS-DevOps recruitment).