Ruby on Rails Developers - Copenhagen - AWS
Looking for the exciting atmosphere of a start-up in a company on the forefront of cloud technology?
An eminent IT consultancy are looking to expand their focus into other technologies and they have approached us to provide staff for an exciting new cloud team. They're looking to take on candidates who have passion for their work, and are willing to take advantage of the flexibility and freedom in the projects they can offer.
My client is a paradigm shattering consultancy working with a huge cross-section of the cloud market, on projects that span a number of fascinating industries with Enterprise level clients. All work is performed in house, so you have benefit from being part of a talented, tightly knit team, while embracing the variety of projects consulting can bring.
They are offering the chance to take full control over their projects and their career progression, without the added stress of having to secure their own projects. They are looking for Ruby on Rails developers that are interested in getting exposure to these areas to join their headquarters in Central Copenhagen.
What you need:
* English speaking
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (or higher)
* Must be able to show experience in at least some of these:
* Full stack development experience:
* Essential - Ruby on Rails; Python
* Cloud platforms
* Such as AWS; Azure or GCP
* Experience of integration; automation; containers; scripting; microservices
Reasons to apply:
* It's a consultancy that also provides its own product and IaaS, meaning you can blend on-site projects with in-house team working
* Projects fall into your lap to choose from, meaning you do not have the stress of finding your own projects and selling the business
* Tailor-made career progression paths, designed to meet your strengths and ambitions
* State of the art office facilities with up to date technologies
* The client is open to remote work, offering extreme flexibility
* Work the entire project lifecycle from architecture, development, implementation, deployment, through to operations and maintenance
* Truly see the impact of your work at a business level
If you would be a good fit for this role please send an updated CV to email@example.com, or contact Jake Evans on +4589888257