I'm working for a Top AWS Partner company searching for a new AWS Senior DevOps Engineer/Python Developer in the Boston area. There is a competitive salary with excellent benefits, and a platform for training and development. My client is looking for someone to come on and be a key leader for their AWS Cloud Team. The ideal candidate has been working hands on with AWS, DevOps tools, and can build and deploy product code more effectively and efficiently.
* B.S. in Computer Science or related field of study.
* Hands on experience with:
* AWS (EC2, S3, SDK, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy, Kinesis, AWS Glue, CloudFormation)
* CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, Git, GitLab
* Scripting Languages: Python
* Container Infrastructure such as Docker and Kubernetes
* Operational Tools (CodeBuild, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormatoin).
* Build and support system automation, deployment, and continuous integration tools.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organization.
* Help to design and support internal development environments inside AWS.
* Design, implement and maintain all AWS infrastructure and operational services.
* Create and provide best practices to the organization for DevOps, builds, CI/CD, and infrastructure.
* Securing tools that the developers use and ensuring code/design/architecture reviews happen to establish methodologies and company standards.
* Monitor existing application and infrastructure while working to improve existing monitoring.
* Effectively communicate project status, metrics, and issues.
* Ability to analyze and identify workflow, integration, system and process bottlenecks.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other with Amazon Web Services please e-mail your CV and contact details to Edessa Yousefzadeh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-863-7437 x 7437
AWS / DevOps / Linux / AWS DevOps / AWS Partners / Amazon Web Services / On premise / Hybrid Cloud / Ansible / Puppet / Chef / Salt / CloudFormation / Terraform / Python / Bash / Ruby / Java / Linux / ELK Stack / ElasticSearch / Logstash / Kibana