* Four or more years of experience in building cloud platform architecture solutions on public and/or private cloud platforms
* Knowledge in core AWS services like EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, AWS Lambda , CLI etc. and with AWS network services.
* Strong Cloudformation and Jenkins scripts to automate the build, test, package & deployment of function(s) & configuration, Strong hands-on knowledge of Lambda Functions.
* AWS Professional Certification is an advantage.
* Experience in infrastructure and Cloud services with proficiency in automation using Python, Unix Shell and other scripting languages.
* Experience with modern source control repositories (e. g. Git) and DevOps toolsets (Jenkins/ Ansible etc)
* Knowledge with cloud-native and microservice architectures and an understanding of design principles for scalability, performance, and reliability.