Office Administrator/ReceptionistJob title
: Office AdministratorWork hours
: 8:30am -5:30pm (flexibility required)Reporting to
: Facilities Manager/Team Lead US
'You never get a second chance to make a first impression' this role is a critical to the business as it is a front of house position which projects the professional image of the FRG. This is the first touchpoint that our prospective consultants and suppliers have with the business. The role is multi-faceted and combines reception duties, administration and office management. The measure of success is running a smooth operation which enables the business to drive & succeed rather than hinder productivity. Skills required
To be energetic and confident with a passion for delivering excellent customer service. The ability to prioritize and manage varying workloads. Excellent communication skills are required with an efficient manner and positive attitude proactively managing multiple stakeholders.
Duties include but are not inclusively Reception
- Meet and greet visitors arriving on site for interview, escorting to the relevant meeting rooms, offering
- Receiving deliveries, taking telephone messages and relaying information to the relevant
- Managing the mail and arranging collection and delivery of
- Liaising with the on-site building management team reporting issues and faults in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the front of house and reception area is kept clear and tidy to maintain the professional first impression.
- Daily meeting room checks are required ensuring the IT and phones are operating
- Manage meeting room
- Setting up Skype
- Arrange catering and refreshments for Executive
- Daily walk through the office required picking up any lights out, cleaning issues or other facilities related
- Reporting any IT faults in the meeting rooms to IT
- Ensure that the pantry/kitchen has adequate supplies and is kept tidy and supplied with coffee.
- Ensure any accidents are logged and reported according to local
- Work with the business to maintain a clear office space and
- Order and manage office supplies staying within the agreed current framework and appropriate approvals are
- Ordering catering stock for Friday
- Assisting in event organization particularly first Friday, Summer Conference & Christmas/Holiday party.
- Coordinate and participate in Sales Incentive events such as Sales
- Create the appropriate reports for the business e.g. lunch club eligibility,
- Monitoring the stationary stock, re-ordering items where necessary and distributing to the different floors to ensure that the stationary cupboards are always well-stocked.
- Booking travel and
- Booking and arranging meeting
- Ensuring first aiders and fire wardens are up to date. Evacuation plans to be put in place if required.
- Setup new PCs and Initiate
- Patching and hard
- Onsite for hard down
- Setup and test PC's for new starters (Friday before start date).
- Floor walk on the 1st day of FRG University to help with any physical IT issues
This vacancy is for a full-time, permanent role. To apply, send your resume to Crystal Min at email@example.com