IBM Case Manager - Architect
* Location: Adelaide
* Permanent role
* Competitive salary
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic and versatile professional to work in a dynamic team. Great culture, supportive environment, desirable salary and benefits. Looking for someone who has very good interpersonal and communication skills, proactive and solutions driven with a high level of attention to detail.
Skills & Experience:
* 10+ years' industry experience
* Good understanding of IBM Case Manager, IBM Content Collector, IBM Content Search Services, IBM Datacap, Case Analyser, SSAS, SSRS, Power BI
* Hands on experience with designing, deploying and debugging case solutions
* Experience with Case Task process fragments security, Case Builder artifacts external documents
* Hands on experience with Case operations and Page designer
* Experience with FileNet deployment manager and CMAC Configuration manager
* Knowledge about mobile integration, custom widgets and business rules
* Knowledge about Cognos RTM and Case Monitor
* Experience in Agile Scrum Delivery, DOJO, Java/J2EE, Microsoft Office
You will also have:
* Knowledge of IT infrastructure and networking technologies
* Ability to interpret complex diagrams, technical publications and project specifications
* Ability to interpret customer requirements and business rules for creating system and process documentation, program and project specifications.
About Jefferson Frank
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Cloud recruitment, advertising more AWS & Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Cloud Partners & End Users throughout Australia. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Cloud market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Australia and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Cloud jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services or MS Azure candidates that are considering a new career either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the AWS market and some of the opportunities and Cloud jobs that are available I can be contacted on +61 2 8319 2297.
To express an interest in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call me +61 2 8319 2297 today.
We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. As part of the award-winning Frank Recruitment Group, we've worked with over 30,000 businesses globally and have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market.