Junior Data Scientist - New York City
As a Data Scientist, you will be delivering solutions for my client's company while leveraging your experience in ML and NLP. As a Data Scientist, you will bring a curiosity about how the consumers search in information and match that with a strong technical ability to analyze large data sets, reveal insights, and turn the insights into recommendations.
* Maintain Machine Learning systems and models
* Oversee data science platform changes and feature development
* Work with technology stakeholders to identify areas where data science features are required
* Research approaches in data science that address problems outlined by the data science lead
* Work with integration teams to scope out new data sets for training
* 2 years data science experience in Python, Apache Spark, Tensorflow, Scikit-learn, pandas.
* natural language processing techniques
* machine-learning techniques
* knowledge of AWS environment(Hadoop/Hive, Bigquery, S3, EC2, EMR, etc.)
* strong programming experience
* experience with SQL and/or NoSQL
If you are interested in this position, please call me (Emily Jaco) at 646-863-7568 or send your resume to my email address - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, if you have any questions about benefits and salary, please contact me. Act fast, as this opportunity will most likely be off the market in the near future.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.