WHAT WILL YOU DO?
* Provisioning cloud infrastructure (instances, databases, clusters, networking, monitoring)
* Implementing tooling to increase developer productivity and satisfaction
* Improving our high-availability production environment, ensuring our customers continue to be successful
* Working within our agile engineering teams to promote DevOps best practices
* Trying out great solutions to improve our logging, monitoring, backup strategies
* Researching infrastructure and application security options
* Optimizing cost and resource usage plans
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
* Experience with cloud solutions (preferably AWS, Azure)
* Experience with Docker
* Expertise in automation skills using systems configuration management tools such as Terraform
* Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
* Experience with monitoring tools (e.x. Prometheus, Grafana, Cloudwatch)
* Experience with centralized logging solutions (e.x. ELK, Loki)
* Knowledge of best practices in IT operations and security
* Experience in managing Kubernetes environments
* Experience with CI/CD applications and automated build and deploy configuration and processes.
* Knowledge of networking, especially in the cloud environment
* Friendly personality and a team player
* Full working proficiency in English
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
* Attractive salary based on your experience and qualifications
* Benefits like Medicover and Multisport card
* Flat structure and friendly team atmosphere with office parties and events
* Working with open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds
* Flexible working hours
* Fresh fruit and countless amounts of good coffee and tea