AWS DevOps Engineer - Orange County, CA
Does a collaborative environment excited you? Our client is looking for an AWS DevOps Engineer. This company changes the way enterprises work and help them gain knowledge on development practices, react more quickly to shifts in the market, and deliver the most value from conception to deployment. If you want to progress people, processes, tools, culture, and products, this AWS DevOps Engineer position is for you.
Role & Responsibility:
* Migrate new and existing applications on to a new container platform
* Configure and automate the Infrastructure using IaC frameworks
* Lead the design and implementation of new-cloud bases containerization platform
* Cloud Autonomation and scripting of the process both on-premises and cloud environments
* Work with developers to create standards and templates to be used across the enterprise
* Extensive experience with Kubernetes
* Experience with Object-Oriented programming languages such as .NET, C#, Java, Scala, Go, etc.
* Experience with Chef, Ansible, or Puppet
* Experience with Docker, ECS, and AKS
* Experience using IaC frameworks such as CloudFormation, Terraform, etc.
* Experience with Automation tools such as Docker, Bamboo, Maven, Jenkins, Ansible, etc.
To be considered for this role, please send me a Linked In message, call me at 480-530-2043, ask for Sophie O'Neal, or email me at email@example.com.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.