DevOps Engineer- Remote /75% travel -Full-time-$140,000+
Do you enjoy solving complex, being hands-on technical challenges and performing research while dealing with the unknowns? Do you want to train and mentor others on building solutions and smart developer behaviors? Also being able to be receptive while understanding challenges and adapting to new solutions with different team members. Come join a team where you can affect actual outcomes.
* 75% travel availability
* Excellent and precise interpersonal skills
* 4+ years total development experience
* 2+ years of client facing work
* 2+ years of work in the DevOps, CI/CD space (build/deploy pipelines, IaaC/Environment/Test automation)
* 1+ years of working in agile, lean, or iterative teams
* 1+ years in Management Consulting, Investment Banking, or equivalent work
* Scripting languages (bash, shell, ansible, chef, puppet, or similar)
* Able to CO-Lead DevOps focused workshops including storyboarding, whiteboard design, and joint problem solving with a customer
* Able to create processes and tests to support full end to end automation of software delivery (CI/CD)
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2053 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Do you enjoy solving complex, being hands-on technical challenges and performing research while dealing with the unknowns?