Senior DevOps Engineer - £600 - £800 per day - Central London - 6 months
I'm currently working with one of the most promising Telecoms companies in London. They are looking for an accomplished Senior DevOps Engineer to work a 6 month project with a view to extend. The main focus of this role will be on building and maintaining the clients infrastructure hosted on AWS, as well as proper implementation and deployment of the Kubernetes cluster.
This is a great opportunity for someone to come in and be an integral part of a huge Cloud operation. This is very much a hands-on role, strong Kubernetes exposure is desirable as you will need to teach and advise other Engineers and Developers on best Kubernetes practices.
- Strong commercial exposure with Kubernetes
- Building Infrastructure-as-code: Terraform, CloudFormation
- Configuration management: Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- Building CI/CD pipelines: Jenkins
- Programming languages: Python, Bash, Shell
- Strong leadership experience within an Agile environment
Does this sound like you? If so don't hesitate to reach out! Best of luck with your applications.