One of my exclusive clients is looking to undergo a full migration into the AWS cloud space. They are an investment company in the heart of DC that is currently responsible for over $15 million in assets. They have always had an interests in technology and the value that it can bring to its clients. They are looking to bring on a Senior DevOps Engineer to lead the full migration.
This opportunity offers room to grow, mentor junior professionals, as well as work hand in hand with the C-suite executives. You will be leading the team in all things AWS as well as helping to identify and implement the most cost effective and efficient solutions to AWS problems. You will be fully hands on and must be able to lead by example.
* Hands on professional working experience with AWS
* Hands on professional working experience creating POCs for recommendations and upgrades
* Professional familiarity working with the latest DevOps tools and methodologies --- Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible
* Professional familiarity working with the CI/CD pipeline doing end to end architecture and deployment
* Professional familiarity with configuration management tools --- Puppet, Chef, Salt
* Professional familiarity building applications with React is a huge plus!
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to email@example.com. My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Jefferson Frank is part of the Frank Recruitment Group, a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including AWS and Azure, as well as Big Data, Data Science and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.