Senior Manager - Big Data Architect - Los Angeles, California - 80% Travel
Are you interested in becoming a part of an organization that is revolutionizing digital landscape on a global scale? This is your chance to become part of the organization that has unprecedented opportunity to leverage the success of clients who are moving from digitally extending their businesses to placing digital at the core. You will be a great fit for this organization that seeks individuals with interesting and provocative ideas, bold and varied outlooks, and a keen cognizance of today.
* Proven ability to lead technical track software engineers
* Extensive experience in systems integration, custom development,
* Ability to package and implement in open-source or commercial
* Experience with microservices such as Docker and Kubernetes
* Experience with AWS across SaaS and PaaS
* Hands-on experience supporting and delivering distributed applications, data analytics platforms and tools including database design
* Substantial experience working with data warehouse, search metadata management, and text analytics (SAS, R, BI tools)
* Familiarity with cloud migration frameworks
* Experience with BI and Analytics tools such as Firehouse and Spark.
* Experience with data warehousing and data repositories such as Snowflake, Hadoop, and Redshift
* Experience with continuous integration and deployment, as well as, agile methodologies, and design/architectural patterns
* Familiarity of infrastructure domains such as storage, servers, data centers, networks, service monitoring and end user computing
* Ability to work with modern frontend development frameworks and languages such as Java, C++, and .NET
* Proficiency in communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
If you are interested different and innovative projects, a teaching environment, and an outstanding work culture, this organization would be a great fit for you. Take this opportunity to leverage your career's growth while gaining priceless knowledge that you would not find anywhere else.
I invite you to become a part of the organization that prides themselves on innovation and success. This contracted position provides exceptional pay and experience in beautiful Newport Beach, California working in an outstanding culture doing what you love.
If you or a person you know feel that they would like to pursue this opportunity, please contact me via phone at (480-530-2057) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org