Senior Cloud Engineer
Location: Fully remote
Technology focus: AWS
Job type: Permanent
My client, who are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and strategic ISV are searching for an experienced and driven Cloud Engineer. With it's expanding cloud operations team, this company are looking for someone to take a senior role and drive the construction of highly scalable solutions from the ground up. They are therefore expecting you to have experience in most of the following:
* Being on call, resolving incidents, driving post-mortems and improvements.
* Technologies such as Kubernetes, Kafka, Postgres, Riak, Vault, AWS Native Services.
* Passionate about automating and reducing toil.
* Ansible, Terraform, Cloud Formation.
* Experience managing security for companies that leverage cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) with security commitments to customers and partners.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills, able to communicate concepts to both technical and nontechnical audience.
* Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams while thriving in a fast-paced growing company.
* Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science or related technology field. Master's Degree is preferred
* AWS Certifications
* A competitive salary package
* An exciting and dynamic environment
* Medical, Dental and Vision cover
* 401(k) pension
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, or know anyone in your network who might be, then I look forward to hearing from you.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively on +1 347-270-8872