AWS Big Data Tech Lead - Hoboken, NJ - 12 Month Contract - 140/hr
Business and technical team are partnering together to investigate and solve business problems using AWS as the platform. We need a tech lead who can guide the team, is proactive and will take ownership of the technical aspects of the project. Must be forward thinking and be able to find innovative design solutions.
* Coach and lead the developers. Be able to lead developers through daily work and will be accountable to produce high quality production code.
* Lead design discussions and provide innovative solutions.
* Think proactively and be able to plan for future work.
* Leading software development projects to successful completion.
* Experience in AWS technologies such as EC2, Redshift, Cloud formation, EMR, AWS S3, AWS Analytics required.
* Experience with at least one of the following languages Scala, Python, and or Java
* Big data related AWS technologies like HIVE, Presto, Hadoop required.
* Experience with CI/CD pipeline tools like Bamboo, Jenkins
* AWS certification is preferable: AWS Developer/Architect/DevOps/Big Data
* Unix scripting/Linux configuration required
* Problem-solver and a team player.
Opportunity type: 12 Month Contract, extension probable
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to P.Sandstrom@jeffersonfrank.com or call 212-731-8282 (ext 3205) and ask for Paige.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS Big Data Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at 212-731-8282. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.