Job Type: Permanent
We are seeking an energetic, self-motivated Software Architect to join our Engineering team! The ideal candidate has a strong technical background and a passion for mentoring developers. Your commitment to quality and on-time delivery of excellent products as well as strong communication and analytical skills will align well to our culture.
* Ability to grow in technical leadership on AWS Applications & infrastructure.
* Ability to be the voice for AWS Services, technical expert driving dialogue and AWS Implementation standards
* Work with global teams and stake holders providing valuable insight.
* Advanced AWS or Azure Computer databases and messaging services
* Expertise re-architect/re engineering in migrating applications to AWS
* Micro servers experience, Steam data processing
* Help create a world class suite of applications leveraging AWS with a consistent velocity of deliverables and delighting our customers with enhancements, new features and functions.
* Introduce and assist with integration of new technology AWS Services.
* Extensive application development and infrastructure experience with AWS or Azure required
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
* Strong experience in middleware layer application development and troubleshooting with understanding of application performance systems using Java or C#, SQL and NoSQL Databases, Agile, REST Web Services.
* Strong communications and mentorship skills across all levels in the organization
* Accelerate adaption/implementation of AWS on our current AWS Infrastructure.
* Accelerate re-engineering applications to be deployed on AWS infrastructure.
* Mentor & train developers to design and develop as per AWS implementation guidelines
* Maximize maintainability and efficiency of all current systems/software via code and performance monitoring and optimization, reporting, and integration management.
* Design, build, configure & manage AWS based configuration and applications