AWS Sr. DevOps Engineer
AWS Sr. DevOps Engineer - on-site - $135,000-145,000 - Permanent
We are actively searching for a Sr. DevOps Engineer to improve and scale our large, complex system. You will have to learn the working principles of our Experience Operating System to better understand how every team interacts with the working infrastructure. Essentially, this position will entail automating, scaling, and developing utilities for the Engineering teams to more efficiently scale our platform's performance.
* Experience within site reliability or systems admin
* Infrastructure Automation, Config. Management, Container Orchestration exp.
* Strong with one or more languages (Go, Python, Java, Ruby, Perl or Bash) and Git
* CI/CD using Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
* Capacity planning, system and service performance analysis
* AWS Lambda FaaS
Preferred Tech Skills:
* Ansible, AWS-CLI, git, RedHat, Linux
* Statsd, Kafka, ELK, PagerDuty, Slack chatops
* Eureka, Ribbon, Hystrix, nginx
* NoSQL, ElasticSearch, MySQL
We provide consumer-facing enterprises with an engine to drive personalization, recommendations, and commerce. We believe our machine-learning based platform can benefit any and every consumer facing business as we provide deep advisory solutions and recommendations for consumer interactions at a global level.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Sameen Qureshi at email@example.com to begin your application process with your resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Services opportunities!