Cloud Engineer (AWS) - $105,000
Cloud Engineer - AWS - Office-based in GA - $105,000-$110,000 - Permanent
Who we are:
Have you wanted to use your expertise to partake in contributing to a start-up company? If so, this could be the right role for you. While this role is quite fast-paced and challenging at times, the reward of seeing your growth within the company as well as the personal gratification from knowing you helped build the environment from the beginning is unparallel. This U.S. banking agency is actively looking for a Cloud Engineer to help the team with building a brand new AWS Cloud environment. This is a great opportunity to develop and create a cloud environment from the ground up alongside our team.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone that is excited to tackle new problems and challenges and work with our team of collaborative engineers. Our company culture is very communicative as we are a relatively newer company. We take pride in our team's ability to achieve company goals and promote long-lasting friendships and connections.
Role & responsibilities:
* Work closely with DevOps team to ensure that automation and deployment of applications runs smoothly
* Help transition infrastructure model to infrastructure as code for better automation
* Help design cloud infrastructure utilizing AWS
* Cloud migrations and deployments
* Successful implementation of cloud infrastructure
* Decrease costs and improve performance
* Analyze and compare PaaS with former platforms
* Help development teams take a cloud-based approach to architecture
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
* At least 4 years total of IT experience
* Site Reliability experience
* Experience with Linux operating systems (RHEL, Ubuntu, CentOS)
* 2 years of experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS)
* 2 years of automating experience on infrastructure (Git to automate for development to production)
Tools We Use:
* Bash, Python, Ruby scripting
* Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana (Elk) Stack
* Puppet (Chef, Ansible, or Salt is okay too)
* CI/CD Pipelines: Jenkins, Bitbucket, Artifactory
If you are interested in this position, please contact Sameen Qureshi at email@example.com to begin your application process with your resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Services opportunities!