Senior Software Engineer - Long Beach, California
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer with AWS background to join our outstanding team.
The ideal candidate will be skilled in developing complex ingestion and transformation processes with an emphasis on reliability and performance. You will collaborate with other data engineers, database administrators, and developers, the candidate will empower the team of analysts and data scientists to deliver data driven insights and applications to company stakeholders.
* Perform unit, component, integration testing of software components including the design, implementation, evaluation, and execution of unit and assembly test scripts.
* Participate in detailed technical design, development, implementation and support of Big Data applications using existing and emerging technology platforms.
* Identifies and proposes strategies around technical problems affecting their team, communicates standards and gets buy-in on solutions.
* Understands the trade offs between technical, analytical and product needs and leads to solutions that take all of these needs into account.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
* Ability to learn quickly and excellent communication skills
* Experience developing AWS applications
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work with end users
* Spark, Cloudera, HDFS, Kafka, Hive, Impala.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
* Amazon Web Services (S3, SQS, SNS, EC2)
* Python Programming
Job Type: Full Time
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2032 or email me at email@example.com. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built